Scientific papers about the competition and the results of experiments proposed and performed by participants of past editions of Beamline for schools.
- Boselli, M. et al.A Teacher’s Perspective on the CERN Beamline for Schools Competition. The Phys. Educat. 04, 2250004 (2022).
- Arce-Larreta, E. et al. Behind the Scenes: The Two-Weeks Stay of Beamline for Schools Winning Students at DESY. The Phys. Educat. 03, 2150001 (2021).
- Chatterji, S. et al. A Highschooler’s Guide to GeV-Range Electromagnetism. The Phys. Educat. 02, 2050013 (2020).
- McKarris, P. et al. CERN Beamline for Schools 2017 Student Experiment: Search for Isolated Fractionally Charged Particles. The Phys. Educat. 02, 2050007 (2020).
- Aretz, S., Beirão da Cruz e Silva, C., Joos, M., Schütze, P. & Stanitzki, M. An Overview of the CERN Beamline for Schools Competition. The Phys. Educat. 02, 2050001 (2020).
- Broomfield, H. et al. Testing the validity of the Lorentz factor. Phys. Educ. 53, 055011 (2018).
- Gutowski, B. et al. The secret chambers in the Chephren pyramid. Phys. Educ. 53, 045011 (2018).
- Biesot, L. et al. Building and testing a high school calorimeter at CERN. Phys. Educ. 51, 064002 (2016).
- M. Boselli, A Beamline for Schools. Oral presentation at The 9th Annual Large Hadron Collider Physics (LHCP2021) Conference, Online, 7-12 June 2021
- F. de Bruine, I. de Goede, I. Koster, J. Weening, Comparing electromagnetic particle showers for electrons and positrons - a BL4S experiment. Oral presentation at 8th Beam Telescopes and Test Beams Workshop, Tbilisi State University, Georgia, 27-31 January 2020
- M. Joos, S. Aretz, The “Beamline for Schools” competition at CERN. Oral presentation at 6th Beam Telescopes and Test Beams Workshop, Zurich, Switzerland, 16-19 January 2018
- M. Joos, et al. The “Beamline for Schools” competition at CERN. Oral presentation at EPS Conference on High Energy Physics, Venice Italy, 5-12 July 2017
- M. Joos, et al. Detectors for the “Beamline for Schools” competition at CERN. Poster at EPS Conference on High Energy Physics, Venice Italy, 5-12 July 2017
- P. Francavilla, et al. A low-cost Cherenkov detector to be tested in CERN's T9 beam line. Poster at EPS Conference on High Energy Physics, Venice Italy, 5-12 July 2017
- C. Henning, A. Osato, et al. The search for crystal undulator radiation. Oral presentation at The 61st Annual Conference of the SA Institute of Physics, Cape Town University, South Africa, 4-8 July 2016
- S. Aretz, M. Joos, Hands-on education at the frontiers of science, Cern Courier
- S. Aretz, Beamline for Schools 2018: the worldwide competition is growing, Cern Website
- S. Aretz, Students and science collide: CERN's Beamline for Schools competition, Science in School: The European journal for science teachers
- International competition “BeamLine for schools - BL4S”, Farnesina: Ministero degli Affari Esteri e della Cooperazione Internazionale
- A school of excellence, Italy on the podium in the CERN BeamLine for Schools Competition , Research Italy: The portal of Italian research
- S. Aretz, Beamline for Schools 2017: a successful story continues, Cern Website
- CERN’s Beamline for Schools Competition & CREATIONS, Creations: Developing an Engaging Science Classroom