Here is what you need to do:
- Read the short introduction in your native language
- Go through the useful documents for tips and ideas, and read the terms and conditions
- Look at the Frequently Asked Questions
- Click here to register your team
- Read the information about proposal submission
Click here to submit your proposal (not open yet for 2019)
The competition is open for teams of high-school students aged 16 and up. Teams must be composed of at least 5 students with at least one adult supervisor, or "coach". Up to nine of the team members and one or two coaches will be invited to run the team's experiment. Proposals will be pre-selected by a committee of scientists and the shortlist will be sent in 2019 to a joined committee of DESY and CERN scientists to select the winner(s).
Student teams should carefully study the information about the beam line and experimental facilities and tell us why they think they should win the chance to carry out experiments at a world-leading accelerator centre.